After in depth review of this so called company. We have determined this company as FAKE & UNSAFE.
We Consider this company as a Security Threat!! Do not Join and do not access any of their resources. They will steal your contacts without your knowledge. They will destroy your good name and business reputation.
- They have several complaints on the BBB. Some have been answered and other are not. Looking at the responses looks robotic or from someone running a scam from our experience.
- Many websites list this business as intrusive and ruining their business reputation by spamming users in their contact list and using the persons name without permission and reasoning too. Very Unprofessional.
- They seem to only want money to provide any type of service. No transparency on the website. No pricing and no idea till they scam you into joining the site and then bombard you with costs.
- Can’t contact customer service support.
- No Phone Number listed on website. In my opinion and in my experience shutting down scammers and thieves. THEY DO NOT LIST PHONE NUMBERS to prevent dealing with customers one on one. This is supposed to be a business site to help B2B. None the less they want you to pay to do anything when you join. What a JOKE!!! Don’t do business with any business that does not make their contact information public (Email & Phone #). Forums and Contact forms are just a way for liars, thieves, and scammers to hide behind.
- The Code of Conduct page on the website has red flags itself hidden within that shows they have things to hide.
- Our honey pots have gotten emails from this company saying that our own fake contacts wanted us to join the network or network with us. WHAT A SCAM!!!
- It appears they just want to steal contact lists. Then make you pay for the service. Then they just sell your list any way and use it themselves without your permission. Many Laws and Security Issues Here!!
- READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Pretty much telling you they will use anything you provide as they see fit and use it in any way they want without your permission and they will make money off you and the company your with. Even if it includes ruining your reputation and using bad business practices. I say this as if you read further into the TERMS AND CONDITIONS you will see they try to protect themselves in future issues of this as well. The information below is copied from the website on 1/13/20 and is in their own words and publicly available. We have only made in bold in which we see as a big indicator as RED FLAGS. ” 1. License and warranty for your submissions to Alignable: By establishing an Alignable Account and accepting these Terms of Service, you agree that Alignable may assist you in setting up your profile by using publicly available online information regarding you to populate your profile and to supplement any information provided by you in setting up that profile. You own or otherwise have the lawful right to provide the information that you provide to Alignable or allow Alignable to access under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with other Users and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other Users with your permission. Additionally, you grant Alignable a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly, to Alignable, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, publicly available online information used by Alignable to populate your profile, ideas, concepts, techniques or data (but excluding email addresses), without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing information to us, you represent, warrant and covenant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. ” So the way I see it is they want to charge you for using your information and taking your information in any way they want and then also have you pay for the service. Facebook does the same in essence and makes money off its users, however that service is FREE. Which you can also can do B2B through at no cost. LinkedIn is another site that does the same in essence and is also FREE. Why deal with the headache of this website?
- Network Administrators block access to this website. WHY? This will prevent them from getting unauthorized access to contact lists and other data they are trying to mine from a business network.
- Network Administrators block and delete all incoming emails from this organization. WHY? To prevent users from falling prey to such bad business practices and causing business reputation issues.